We do our very best to list only the most highly recommended Activities & Services, via feedback from former guests and us too! These lists are not all-inclusive and subject to change at any time.
Big Island Network of Vacation Rentals - in Volcano:
* Hale Mahina Cottage
* Hale Kaluhe Cottage
* Pending final approval. Your Hilo or Volcano VR cottage could be listed right here!
- Big Island - Activity List & Local Services Recommendations.
- Rated by Guests & Locals at least 4 out of 5 Stars.
- From Health & Wellness to Private Chefing to Personal Volcano Park guides.
- Activities from Scuba Diving, Zip Lining to Night Sky watch on top of Mauna Kea!
- Kona Polynesian Laua's - Kona Beach Hotel & the Mauna Lani Resort/Fairmont Orchid.
Top things on bucket list for Kona
* Snorkeling @ 2-step in Kealakekua
* Day or Night Diving @ Keauhou
* See an active Volcano @ night or on a Full-Moon
* Hawaiian Luau @ Kona
* Charter a fishing boat
* Play golf at The Mauna Lani
* Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage
* Take a whale watching cruise
Top things to do on a budget
* Lots of good places to snorkel - we are located just minutes from Kahaluu!
* Drive to see the Volcano - Stop at Black Sands Beach & See the Turtles!
* See Dolphins perform at Waikoloa Resort
* Relax at the pool or Walk down to Magic Sands Beach & Take a Boogie Board!
* Hike awesome trails - Just North & South of Kona
Top things to do with a family
* Snorkel cruise to Captain Cook - Ask for Recommendations
* Hawaiian Luau @ Kona
* Trip to Volcano & stay a couple of Nights @ our affiliate vacation properties!
* Kua Bay Beach - Mile marker 89
* Waipio Lookout - Pack a Picnic, take a cooler & lots of photos!
* Beach/Cliff walk at Hokolia
* The Giant Manta Ray Night Dive's are so Cool!
* Jack's Diving Locker - Highly-recommended.
* FairWind Ocean Guides - Capt Cook & Kealakekua
* Best Snorkeling On Your Own - Nearby beach location @Kahalu'u Beach Park & Magic-White Sands Beach, for shore snorkel. Kahaluu is rated to be one of the very Best beaches for Snorkeling & Turtle watching. Magic-White Sands is a few minutes Walk and Kahaluu is Only a 5-minute drive from here, located at Mile Marker 5.
* SNUBA - Big Island's only Snuba Operator since 1990! Offering Snuba, Scuba, Snorkeling & Kayaking.
* Surfing Lessons - Located at Kahaluu Bay! Lessons by local surfers/certified Instructors. Get Lessons or Rent a board. ONLY 5-minutes away!
.com/bigisland - Great Resource Inter-Island web site!
Ask for our latest Recommendations and we will hand you their business cards!
* Hair Stylist & Make-up
* BodyWork & Massage
* Pro Photography Services
* Private Chef
* Yoga Studios
* Hula Dance lessons
* Marriage Officiant
* Volcano Park Guide