Got Questions about our Rates or ready to Book It? Call or Email Us! We do our best to answer back on the same day ...
Rates - Security Deposits - Refunds & Cancel Policy's.
2013 Rate Schedule - All rates are set by the Total Number of Guests. Longer-Term stays and repeat Guests are eligible for our Perks Program (Early or Late Check-in's, Rate Discounts or Free Nights). New lower 2013 rates, ask about our Off-Season rates that start at only $399/night!
* Summer-Season: start at $450/night, for 8 Guests.
* Prime-Season: start at $650/night, for 10 Guests.
* Major Holidays & Special Events: start at $750/night, for 10 Guests.
* Each EXTRA Person over 10 People is $50 Per Person Per Night.
* Summer - May, June, July, August.
* Prime-Season - January, February + Spring Break (March, April).
* Major Holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years & Spring Break.
* Special Events - IronMan, Marathons, Weddings, & Retreats.
* Tax Rate: 13.42%
About our Reservation PolicyTo Book this Villa, please include the following details in your inquiry:
- Name of primary Guest + Home address + Cell phone & Email address.
- The exact dates of your stay. (Normal Check-in 3pm and Check-out is 11am)
- Total Number of Guests - Adults plus any Children + their ages.
- For any special needs or local services requests, please look under our SERVICES page for available options.
- Once a Rental Agreement (RA) has been confirmed and signed, we will send you the House Guidelines (Parts 2 & 3), plus our latest Activity lists, maps, directions and other useful local info.
- Final balance will be due 60 to 90 days before arrival. Primary guest will receive a Confirmation Letter and directions to the house, after all payments have been received and processed.
2013 - 2014 Security Deposit Policy
- Security deposits are required for renting our property, and will also allow us to deduct any necessary amount, for any significant damages or losses, that may occur during your stay. Deposits are refundable within 14 days of your departure, but usually sooner.
2013 - 2014 Cancellation and Refund Policy
- When a cancellation becomes necessary, we will make every effort to find another booking for the same period that you had originally reserved. If you have a friend or a relative who would be interested in a last-minute booking, we will be more than happy to work with them in your stead.
- When a cancellation occurs more than 60 to 90 days prior to your Check-in Date, your Security Deposit will be returned and there will be no additional charge. Any portion of the total rental balance that we are able to recover by renting to another guest will also be returned.
- If the Cancellation occurs Less Than 60 days (for Low & High Season) or 90 days (for Prime Season) of your scheduled arrival, you will forfeit your security deposit. Any portion of your paid rental balance, if any, that we are able to recover by renting to another guest, will be returned to you.
- No payments or deposits will be returned for failure to arrive for a confirmed reservation.
- Cancellation Penalty fee's apply for Kona IronMan, Major Holidays, Weddings & any Special Events.
- Any mandatory Advance Deposits for Prime Seasons & Special Event Conditions, are excluded from our regular refund policy.
Therefore, we strongly urge our Guests to purchase a Vacation/Trip Cancellation Insurance policy.
This is not an all-inclusive list: You may compare several companies below that not only offer Vacation & Trip Cancellation policy plans, but, also traveler's medical care or emergency services coverage policies, as well.
Our 2013 - 2014 Cancellation & Refund Policies supercede all other policies previously in force, as part of our House & Guest Guidelines (Parts 1, 2 & 3), Guest Rules & Regulations.